THAT Council receive the Consent Report dated November 12, 2019.
COMMITTEE OF THE WHOLE – OCTOBER 22, 2019
- Drinking Water Quality Management System - 2019 Third Quarter Report (Communication 130188)
THAT the Drinking Water Quality Management System (DWQMS) Third Quarter Report for the Carleton Place Drinking Water Distribution System be received as information.
PLANNING AND PROTECTION
- DP1-18-2019, 101 Hurdis Way (Communication 130189)
THAT staff be directed to organize a meeting with representatives from Pegasus/Olympia Homes and their consultants to discuss ways of reducing the number of variances requested in the remaining phases of the Carleton Landing North Subdivision; and
THAT staff report back to Committee on outcomes from the meeting prior to the end of the year.
- Development Services Planning Activity Report- September/October 2019 (Communication 130192)
THAT the Planning Activity Report for the month of September/October 2019 be received as information.
- Business Retention + Expansion Update (Communication 130193)
THAT Council receive the Business Retention + Expansion report from the Communications Coordinator dated October 22, 2019 as information; and
THAT Staff continue working with the County to develop and implement priority items resulting from the program.
- Communications Survey Summary (Communication 130194)
THAT Council receive the Community Survey Summary report prepared by Communications Coordinator as information; and
THAT Staff develop a plan to address the areas for improvement identified by the survey.
- 3rd Quarterly Digital Communications Report 2019 (Communication 130195)
THAT the 2019 3rd Quarterly Digital Communications Report be received as information.
- CAO's Report - Delegated Authority (Communication 130196)
THAT Council accept the CAO’s Delegated Authority Report dated October 22, 2019 as information.