THAT Council receive the Consent Report dated November 10th, 2020:
- Quarterly DWQMS Report - 3rd Quarter 2020 (Communication 131113) THAT the 3rd quarter DWQMS report be received as information.
- Development Permit By-law Housekeeping Amendment - Update (Communication 131108)
THAT Council receive as information the Financial Report from the Treasurer to September 30, 2020 and the Town’s forecasted year end.
- 2021 Water and Sewer Budget (Communication 131117)
THAT staff be authorized to present the draft 2021 Water and Sewer budget to the public for comment at the Committee of the Whole meeting on November 10, 2020.
Planning and Protection
- Public Meeting Summary Report - Holding Zones (Communication 131119)
THAT Council receives the Public Meeting Summary Report for information and have regard for public comments received at the public meeting.
- Public Meeting - 2021 Permit Fees (Communication 131121)
THAT staff be directed to advertise the public meeting on the Building Department’s proposed 2021 Building Permit Fee Schedule as outlined in the Chief Building Official’s report dated October 27, 2020.
- Ocean Wave Fire Company (OWFC) and By-law Enforcement Activity Report for September 2020 (Communication 131122)
THAT the Director of Protective Services’ Report on the activities of the Ocean Wave Fire Company (OWFC) and By-law Enforcement for the month of September 2020 be received as information.
- Registry Office Closure and Storage
THAT the Town of Carleton Place supports the letter from the County of Lanark to support retaining the storage of surplus records.