THAT Council receive the Consent Report dated November 24th, 2020.
1. Council and Committee Calendar 2021 (Communication 131128)
THAT the 2021 Council/Committee of the Whole Calendar be approved as
2. ROMA Delegations (Communication 131129)
THAT staff be directed to submit a virtual meeting request for the ROMA
Conference with the Ministry of Transportation regarding the Highway 7 /
15 improvements to emphasize the importance of this project with the
Provincial government; and
THAT a request be made for a delegation with the Minister of Education to
discuss the loss of revenue for the Town's Childcare Centre because of the size of the cohorts which are required due to COVID.
Recreation and Culture
3. Spectators at Junior A and Junior B Developmental Scrimmages (Communication 131125)
THAT the Carleton Place Canadians Junior “B” and Junior “A” teams be
permitted to allow the following capacities for developmental scrimmages:
- 50 individuals within the ice surface playing area which includes all players, coaches, trainers, timekeepers, refs
- 50 individuals within the remainder of the facility which includes game day volunteers, injured players, video and sound personnel, goal judges, spectators; and
THAT the following restrictions be followed:
- anyone entering the building will be required to complete a COVID screening questionnaire before entering (to be monitored by Canadians)
- anyone entering the building will be required to sign in (to be monitored by Canadians)
- once individuals have entered the building; individuals are not permitted to exit and re-enter
- individuals in the stands will be seated in identified seats
- only spectators living in the same household will be able to sit together
- all individuals in the facility except for players and refs are required to wear a mask
- food and drink will not be permitted
- the only individuals permitted in the lobby will be ticket takers/screeners (maximum 2)
- spectators are only permitted in the building 5 minutes before game time
- Teams (home and visiting teams) will be required to submit the names
of all players, coaches, trainers, timekeepers, refs by 4 pm on Friday. List is not to exceed 50 persons.
- Home team is to submit list of game day volunteers, injured players, video and sound personnel and goal judges by 4 pm on Friday
- If lists are not received by 4 pm on Friday, increased capacity limits will
not be permitted.