THAT the Committee move into closed session at __________ p.m. to discuss matters subject to:
the Municipal Act, 2001, S.O. Section 239 (2)
- (B) personal matters about an identifiable individual, including municipal or local board employees;
- (C) a proposed or pending acquisition or disposition of land by the municipality or local board;
- (E) Litigation or potential litigation, including matters before administrative tribunals, affecting the municipality or local board;
- (F) advice that is subject to solicitor-client privilege, including communications necessary for that purpose; and
- (K) a position, plan, procedure, criteria or instruction to be applied to any negotiations carried on or to be carried on by or on behalf of the municipality or local board.
AND THAT Diane Smithson, CAO and Stacey Blair, Clerk, Niki Dwyer, Director of Development Services (Item 3) and Vincent Panetta, Solicitor (Item 3) participate in the Closed Session Zoom meeting.
- Future Capital Development - Schools (C & K)
- Legal Matter (E)
- Staffing Matter (B & F)